Friday, January 4, 2013

The Romans Project

My word is constant, right? That means I need to be constant. Remain steadfast. Be loyal. I need YOU to help me. Hold me accountable. Be my sister and tell me when I'm not being steadfast.

Another challenge presented by Ann Voskamp today was to join her in The Romans Project.



If you visit her page, she has quite a few ways to tackle this project and to find a way to make it work for you. More or less, she's asked us to memorize 3 chapters in the book of Romans in little pieces at a time.

Let me be transparent. I don't memorize anything. Not recipes. Not scripture. Not remedies. I'm just not capable. I can't do it. I can paraphrase until the cows come home, but word for word? Nope. I'm not that girl.

Can I tell you a secret? I totally just memorized the first two verses in Romans 1! I did it! Yep, this girl!

Ann encouraged using a program called Scripture Typer. Anything that can get ME to memorize is no joke. =]~

No comments:

Post a Comment