Saturday, January 5, 2013

January 5 Joy Dare

January 5 Joy Dare - Something you're reading, making, and seeing.

Right now, I'm working through Romans. Since it's a memorization project, I'll be taking it in very small bites. But it's what I'm reading right now. I also have a book on my Kindle that I've been listening to today, but for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the book. =]


This is a scarf I'm making. This yarn and I have been in a battle for months. I've finally found something I can do with it and it was supposed to be a Christmas gift for someone, but I ran out of time. However, I'm still working on it and hope to give it to the intended before too long. 


Today I was able to see a dear friend I haven't seen in a few weeks. She's been very ill and between illness, freaky snow storms, and the holidays - coupled with the hour and a half - two hour commute to see her, it's been very difficult. BUT! Today I got to see her sweet face, pray with her, and just spend a few hours loving on her. It really couldn't have been a better day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment