Monday, January 14, 2013

January 11 Joy Dare

**Who knew I had a draft of this just sitting on my blog waiting to be published?!

January 11 Joy Dare - 3 yellow gifts of fresh mercy.

I think the most obvious choice for this is the sunrise. I talk about the beautiful sunrise I get to see each morning and it really is just a reminder to me that each day is new and fresh. It also reminds me that yesterday is gone and mercy awaits me!

Fresh tulips. I'm not a HUGE flower fan, but there are some that I just really like. Tulips in the Spring are one of my favorites. It means a fresh new year of productivity. I like anything fresh and whole - and when flowers start to bloom, it means that gardens will soon be ready to be started and all that bounty will need to be eaten! =]~

A little redundant, I know, but sunsets are also a yellow gift of fresh mercy to me. Similar to the fresh start, the sunset is a reminder that the day is done - rest is near - new mercies are coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment