Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Joy Dares are comin atcha!

I have to make up for lost time! I have three days worth of Joy Dares to share. =] Is anyone doing this with me? Am I all alone here? Comon y'all!

January 6 Joy Dare - One thing in your bag, your fridge, your heart.

In my bag is always lotion. Some people may think that's a weird thing to find joy in, but I have an extreme love of lotion and it's always being passed around at church, meetings, etc... because people know I always have it!

In my fridge (on Sunday) was a big supply of chili! I love making chili. I love eating chili! I love making chili for other people to eat! It was a good football, chili kinda day.

In my heart is love. Not a love I understand either. I mean a deep down, overwhelming, well of a place I didn't know existed. It's there that I find joy.

January 7 Joy Dare - Three graces from people I love. 

My dear friend at work asking me if I was okay and sticking around to actually *hear* the answer. 
An untimely, unrehearsed, and completely random jam session with a great couple of people! It made my heart soar!
Snuggle time with my favorite 7 year old.

January 8 Joy Dare - Dusky light, surprising reflection, lovely shadow.

Ugh. I wish I had see this one earlier in the day. I would've loved to snap some pictures!
Dusky light as I was driving home and passed a farmer burning brush on his property.
The surprising reflection was the mini rainbow I saw in the sky as the sun was setting and it wasn't even raining! =]
I don't think I've seen a shadow today! At least not one that I recall. Weird, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment