Friday, January 4, 2013

January 3 and 4 Joy Dare!

I didn't get to post my Joy Dare yesterday. I wanted to wait until the end of the day because it just seemed like that kinda thing... yanno?

January 3 Joy Dare - Three graces overheard.
The giggles of the sweet 7 year old with whom I have the pleasure of sharing a home. 
The cooing of a new mom with her sweet baby boy. 
"Good night" whispered to me by my friend when she knew I had a long day and just couldn't do one.more.thing.

January 4 Joy Dare - A gift old, new, blue. 
An old gift is my car. The poor thing has been through a lot and drives me hundreds of miles a week just to get me back and forth to work. I would really love a new car, but this one has been so good to me! When it's time to say goodbye, it might be a bit of a moment for me.
A new gift is the new approach to life we each get to take - sometimes at the beginning of the year or sometimes midway. When we decide to turn our lives around or focus on a new step or a new lifestyle, it's like a new breath! We don't have to wait until January 1, we can take that breath anytime!
A gift blue is the sky! We are having a beautiful morning here in VA/WV today. My drive to work was spec.tac.u.lar! I absolutely love watching the sunrise over the mountain. It really is one of the best parts of my day. For the next week or so, we're being told about mild temps and sunny skies - that all makes me very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment