Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January 29 Joy Dare


January 29 Joy Dare – A song heard, a soft word, light seen.

Have you noticed my absence? Perhaps not. It’s okay, I’m not too heartbroken. =]

I had a little mini-vacation last week! And while it was mini, prepping for it and recouping from it to dive right back into my regular schedule was pretty hectic.

I did my Joy Dares throughout the week, and I am not going to feel one bit guilty about not noting them here. It takes time for that, and I just don’t have that today. So, I’ll pick up with today's Joy Dares and let you all sit in wonder about last week! =]~

A song heard – Jamie Grace’s Holding On. It melts my heart every.time.I.hear.it.

If only I can fight just a little longer
I know I’ll be stronger

A soft word – mama. My dear friend’s son, calling out her name, through his sniffles. It was a sweet sound this morning.

Light seen – The sunrise this morning was absolutely incredible. Yesterday we had an icy start to the morning, most commuters running behind or staying home all together. This morning, walking out the door, it was an amazing 48 degrees and it just felt beautiful. Watching half the sky covered in clouds and the other half preparing the way for the coming sun was just breathtaking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment