Sunday, January 1, 2012

One word - Better


                                                                Click the link below.
                                   (Make sure you click the "about" tab at the top of the page)
                                                              (I'm so bossy, right??)

What's your word for 2012 going to be?


This is something I will be challenging myself with through the year, but I am also going to present the challenge to our ladies ministry and to anyone who happens to stumble across my blog.

My word is better. I wanted my word to be love. I really did. But with me, it's always love, love, love... I love to love. That isn't going to challenge me the way I need it to. I need to be challenged.

If I could pick a word for our church lately, it's been more. Which is sorta like better, but different. I do want more, but I also want better. I want better relationship with Christ, I want better relationship with people, I want better for myself. I could go on and on... so while it's kind of like more and along the lines of love - it's just different enough that I can claim it! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment