Saturday, January 21, 2012

Home sharing

As I write this, I am preparing my heart for a big change and a huge adjustment. In about a month, I will be moving. After a lot of prayer and consideration, I've decided that things have just GOT to get better (remember, that's my ONE WORD for this year). I went to my dear friends, whom we've often teased with together about this very thing, with the topic of sharing their home with me and my kidlet. Amazingly, they talked about it that afternoon before I even got there.

Some of the advantages for both of us are the lightened financial burdens, lessened demand on each of us in meal preparation and house cleaning, and help with our kids in various ways.

Some of the disadvantages for both of us include a lessened sense of privacy, possible disagreements in household duties, and learning each others quirks in a whole new way.

I would ask anyone who reads this (the whole ONE of you who might! haha) to be in prayer WITH us as we make this transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment