Saturday, August 6, 2011

Life

Here are some things I've realized over the last few weeks:
  • I haven't been blogging much.
  • I haven't been blogging because I found Pinterest.
  • I'm addicted to Pinterest.
  • I have a camera.
  • I don't use my camera.
  • I will begin using my camera - I have so many things to capture!
  • I began leading our Ladies Ministry. God is blessing me ABUNDANTLY through that ministry.
  • I've been cooking, of course, but nothing exciting to write about -- just the normal stuff.
  • I have finally -- FINALLY -- broken down and watched Harry Potter, which has also had me busy over the last few weeks. I am down to Part 2 of Deathly Hallows. I'll be seeing that in the next week or so.
  • I've been with and without a computer a lot in the past month -- also why I haven't been blogging.
  • I am immersed in several bible studies right now. This is GOOD!
  • I love my peeps and I've been spending a lot of time with them lately.
That's it. More to blog soon. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment