Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My new adventure!

As some of my friends have heard, I've been recently inspired by a movie coming out soon called "Julie & Julia." Julie is a woman who decides to blog her way through one of Julia Childs cookbooks and I have decided to do the same thing, sort of. It isn't Julia Childs, but Gooseberry Patch instead! I love Gooseberry Patch cookbooks, well all cookbooks really, but I often rush through to get things done and forget to actually USE them. But, I do read them as if they were a favorite novel! =]

So, you are invited to watch my journey through the cookbook I have now called "Comfort Foods." I will post the recipe as the book has it and then I will explain what I did differently, if anything. I will also try to get pictures, but I will warn you that I don't have a great camera and I am most certainly not a food decorator person! I will try to do a couple a week, maybe more or less depending on my schedule. Have fun!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment